Monday, July 13, 2009

School supplies

On the way to Hot Springs we stopped in Clarksville at the Wal-Mart to let Avery use the restroom. While Avery and I were in the store I noticed that the pallets of school supplies were in the aisles so I stopped and dramatically asked Avery to look over there....markers, glue, paper, crayons...school supplies! I then asked her if she knew who got to buy school supplies this year. She smiled with her entire face the way only Avery can do and then rolled her eyes as if she was embarrassed or maybe it was because I was so not cool....anyway….On Monday we made the trip to Wal-Mart to buy a cart full of supplies. The girls were excited and double checked their list. We also made a trip to the mall to buy Avery her new 'ready to go' to Kindergarten backpack and lunch box. I will try to send a picture tomorrow. Reagan asked for a messenger bag this year and we found one online. She should have her new zebra print bag in 10 days. School starts in less than one month. In one month we will be a family with "school aged" kids....what ever happened to the family with the two cute little blondes. I kinda miss them.
Someone please stop the clock.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! So glad you joined the blog world. You will love having so many things recordes for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete